Tuition for each course is pre-paid. The 180-hour Texas Pre-Licensing Package must be paid in full at the time of registration in order to receive the discounted package price.
180-hour Texas Pre-Licensing Package $499
(Includes all of the following Classes)
- Principles of Real Estate in Texas I Course #121
- Principles of Real Estate in Texas II Course #122
- Law of Contracts: Contract Law in Texas Course #1251
- Texas Real Estate Finance Course #451
- Texas Law of Agency Course #1151
- Texas Promulgated Forms Course #351
- Exam Prep TESTING PROCEDURES
Individual courses may be purchased as follows:
- Principles of Real Estate in Texas I Course #121 $150
- Principles of Real Estate in Texas II Course #122. $150
- Law of Contracts: Contract Law in Texas Course #1251 $150
- Texas Real Estate Finance Course #451 $150
- Texas Law of Agency Course #1151 $150
- Texas Promulgated Forms Course #351 $150
- Exam Prep TESTING PROCEDURES $99
REFUNDS AND ACTIVE TERM OF CLASSES
- All courses are refundable within 5 days from the date of purchase less a $20 per course cancellation fee.
- After the 5 days, courses are non-refundable.
- Zarco Real Estate Academy courses are active for six months from the date of purchase. After six months from the purchase date, a student may request a course extension for a fee in order to continue.
- Extension Pricing: A 30 day extension is $49.00 per course. A 90 day extension is $89.00 per course.
Please note, TREC will not accept your certificate of completion for a pre-licensing course unless 3 days have elapsed since the date and time you started the course. Additionally, your participation in this course must not exceed 12 hours per day.
Example: If you started the course on March 2 at 11:00AM, then the soonest you could take the final exam would be March 4 at 6:00AM (3 days at 12 hours per day). Please note you are not required to work on the courses 12 hours per day, but this is the maximum amount of time per day allowed.
Starting and completing more than one qualifying course within the same 3 days does not comply with Commission rules.
TREC cannot award credit for courses and certificates that are not in compliance.
Please ensure you have met these requirements BEFORE attempting the final exam.
All 30-hour pre-licensing online courses must have a proctor present during the final exam. A proctor is an unbiased third-party who will verify your identity and oversee your taking the course exam.
Your proctor must be a disinterested third party with no financial or emotional interest in your passing the exam. Your supervisor, a subordinate, or a family member may not serve as your exam proctor. Examples of an acceptable proctor would be a neighbor or coworker (not a supervisor or subordinate), as long as the individual does not have a financial or emotional interest in your passing the exam.
You will need to present a picture ID to the proctor and then have him/her acknowledge and complete an online form, which will appear in the system, right before you can start the course exam.
If a student does not pass a final course exam, Zarco Real Estate Academy offers a second chance with an alternative exam. If the student fails the course exam twice, Zarco Real Estate Academy will make the course available to the student to repeat for a retake charge of $50. A student cannot take a course exam more than twice without repeating the course.
CRIMINAL HISTORY EVALUATION
Be Advised: A criminal history may make students ineligible for the license they seek and you have a right to request a criminal history evaluation from the licensing authority.
You may request a criminal history evaluation before enrolling in courses or applying for a real estate license, as set out in Texas Occupations Code 53.025 and TREC Rule 541.1. If you have any criminal offenses, unpaid judgments, had disciplinary action taken against a professional or occupational license, or have performed an unlicensed activity, TREC requires you to consider submitting a completed Fitness Determination Form, Information regarding this form is located on the TREC website before applying for a license.
Zarco Real Estate Academy